Things are heating up here at Cheetah, as MarTech Breakthrough named us Best Enterprise CRM Solution. Less than one year since the launch of our Engagement Data Platform, this recognition of our EDP is another accolade recognizing our products within the Customer Engagement Suite as best in the business. This announcement comes after Forrester named both our Messaging and Loyalty platforms as leaders in their respective waves, rounding out the recognition of our products.
So, what makes us so great? (Beyond our amazing clients, of course)
"Cheetah Digital is completely up-leveling the Customer Relationship Management category, creating a Digital Customer Engagement solution to serve as a single platform to house and connect all data across every touchpoint into a single view of the customer," said James Johnson, Managing Director at MarTech Breakthrough.
"This really breaks through the myriad of choices when it comes to CRM solutions, empowering enterprises to build longer-lasting customer relationships and deliver a unique value exchange throughout the entire customer lifecycle. We're thrilled to be able to recognize Cheetah Digital with the 'Best CRM Solution for Enterprises' award and we congratulate the team on their well-deserved award win."
How does it work and why is it so special?
Last year, Cheetah Digital decided to make the marketer's job easier and created a single platform that houses and connects all data across every touchpoint into a single view of the customer. The Cheetah Engagement Data Platform uses real-time APIs and high-speed batch interfaces to ingest member data, analyzing it across every channel and unifying it into a single customer view.
As new data is captured, the Engagement Data Platform continuously updates the customer profile, generating new insights and predictions while applying machine learning models to inform downstream campaigns and programs; this, in turn, increases their relevance and value to consumers by delivering the next best action. For every engagement, we capture more data and bring that back to the customer profile where, over time, we can continuously and progressively enhance the customer experience.
The Engagement Data Platform was built with many functionalities to simplify the marketer's life, including:
- Enterprise data management with a true single customer view: High speed, highly scalable, real-time data engine that provides marketers with a true single view of the customer that powers engagement throughout the customer lifecycle. The EDP provides real-time data collection, unification, segmentation, and insights that are easily accessed and centralized to be used for current and future analytics, personalization, and targeting.
- Streaming data ingestion: High-speed data ingestion from any source captures each engagement and brings that back to the customer profile, where over time we can continuously and progressively enhance the customer experience.
- 1-to1 marketing: Personalize content for each customer individually based on the most recent time, cadence, and offer available, to various channels and touchpoints, inbound and outbound, from apps, commerce, mobile, to email, push, ads, SMS, POS, social, web, wallet, and direct mail.
- Trigger engine: Marketer-defined rules engine that can drive actions off of native or custom events, activities and transactions.
- Smart messaging: Unified sending framework across all channels that leverages real-time data and decisioning to drive segmentation, personalization, and optimization at send time.
- Integrated machine learning: We've built in customizable models for marketers and data scientists that provide propensity scoring, personas, and send time optimization. Brands can leverage existing predictive scores for segmentation, personalization, decisioning, and analytics.
- Audience segmentation: Build audiences leveraging ALL sources of customer data including, zero-party, ML predictions, events, and activities. Audience counts are returned immediately and updates can be scheduled or dynamically updated.
Built specifically for enterprise marketers, the Cheetah Digital Customer Engagement Suite combines the depth and breadth of a robust data platform with real-time cross-channel execution capabilities, in a single, unified solution to manage the consumer relationship throughout the entire lifecycle.
We're pretty excited to have our products recognized by so many industry experts and analysts from around the globe. Learn more about how our products can help you stand out from your competition.
Kayla Siegmeier manages Cheetah Digital’s client-related content and strategic communications along with client advocacy and analyst relations. She has spent her career in B2C marketing with a focus on the development and execution of strategic loyalty programs, direct response, and brand marketing. She now brings that experience and passion for analyzing member behaviors to drive loyalty and engagement to Cheetah Digital, helping showcase the value of the Customer Engagement Suite to leading marketers through the stories of our clients. When not discussing the value of developing emotional loyalty, Kayla can be found enjoying the outdoors with her husband and two children.