It’s more essential than ever that marketers take a step back from tracking and stalking consumers across the internet — and take a step forward into building actual relationships with them. However, this is easier said than done. Together with Raconteur, Cheetah Digital has contributed to a panel including brands like AB InBev, Dixons Carphone, and Anthropologie to take a look at how marketers can engage consumers using data in a non-creepy way, and how diving into data and insights can actually spur creativity.
In an insightful roundtable discussion, Cheetah CMO Richard Jones joins Hugh Cullman, Director of Connections & DraftLine at AB InBev; Dan Rubel, Brand & Marketing Director at Dixons Carphone; and Rob Worthington, Customer Director at Anthropologie.
See the answers to questions like:
- What insights are marketers using to improve the customer experience?
- Where are you gathering the most valuable insights from?
- Is there a “back to basics” approach to targeting?
- Could too much data stifle creativity?
- Is there enough respect for the marketer’s judgment compared to the data?
- How do marketers make data sources relevant for customer targeting?
If you’re a marketer in need of some guidance or even inspiration around data, insights, and customer engagement strategies, this is a great way to get an inside look at what’s happening in the industry. You can check out the whole session below.